All types of Temples for long life, no temple marks
For Sulzer, Dornier, Tsudakoma, Toyota, Picanol, Nuouo Pignone, Vamatex, Somet, Saurer and other makes of Shuttleless Looms
Temple cylinders are available in various configurations of rings – spiked, plain or rubber to suit various fabrics and to avoid temple marks. We also design custom solutions for special fabrics.
- Precisely fitted, free moving rings.
- Hardened and polished pins.
- Variable pin height in blunt and sharp profiles.
- Parallel as well as progressive ring arrangements.
Spiked Brass or Nylon Rings:
- 1 row to 5 row
- 12 to 36 rings per row
- 0.25 to 3.00 mm pin height
- Sharp or blunt type
- Nylon or teflon bush.
Rubber Rings and Dummy Rings also available.
- Durable rubber quality
- Good grip property
- Stainless steel tube and polished insert pipe